Wednesday, December 30, 2009

lesbifriends with queerFAQtor wednesdays

holiday wrap-up (thank god we are moving on)
and new years eve plans



things i learned after making this video:
- i always assumed my girlfriend appreciated my quirky line of thinking, however i know now that shes either texting someone else or rolling her eyes at me...with love, im sure.
- the 'stock jewish dreidel' music was a perfect choice for our slide show..ive now completed my mission to work a jewish reference into every holiday video/post ive made this year.
-never again will i make a video whilst in the throws of insomnia...its a far too transparent version of just how erratic my thoughts can be.
- i needed chapstick...bad.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha! this is amazing. you guys are so freakin' cute together. the slideshow was perfect.

    ReplyDelete